Silver Cup Reusable Electrode
10mm reusable Silver cup electrodes. Multi-color leads with a 1.5mm safety connector.
- No-lift contour adjustable cup neck for low profile
- Easy and time efficient handling with tangle-free lead wires
- Low insertion force connector for reduced strain and stress of user’s hand and arm
- Easy to clean with most common cleaning liquids
- Long life due to durable materials and 100% waterproof design
If you are ordering several electrodes we will do our best to send assorted colors.
These are used with NuPrep, Ten/20 paste, and jumpers. Click here for the supplies package.
|Kendall (Medi-Trace) 133||Use on skin||Adhesive, pre-gelled; excellent||Foam; gentler adhesion||Single use|
|MVAP II||Use on skin||Adhesive, pre-gelled; strong||Cloth; small, light, flexible||Single use|
|MBS Neurotrodes||Use on hair, mastoid||Pre-gelled but recommend Ten/20 paste||Blue plastic outer disc housing||8-12 uses|
|Silver Cup Electrodes||Scalp, ear clips, mastoid||Require conductive paste (Ten20)||Last up to 2 years|