2 channel amplifier for EEG.
• DC/AC coupling
• Linking of reference electrodes
• ExG (emg, ecg mode to 200Hz)
• Continuous readout of impedance or offset
• Indication of which specific electrode has disconnected
• USB and wireless concurrent (for monitoring in multi-seat training rooms)
• Internal test tone which tests 95% of device
• Failsafe startup option –reverts to original code stored in un-writeable memory
• Flared electrode sockets to allow easy insertion into small package
• Robust – button-less no movable parts.
The button-less U-wiz is controlled by commands sent from supporting software – BioExplorer & BioEra support the U-wiz.