Small device operates on both direct USB and external batteries. Comes supplied with a long USB cable.
- auto base-lining to reference value of 100
- USB and/or wireless concurrent (for monitoring in multi-seat training rooms)
- Test Mode to check nIR Headband OK
- Fail-safe start-up option
- Robust – button-less no movable parts.
- very long & very lightweight USB cable frees the client
The button-less X-wiz is controlled by commands sent from supporting software – BioExplorer and BioEra support the X-wiz. See the user manual here.