Earn commission for referrals
As an affiliate, you will earn 20% on all successful paid in full (not payment plans) referrals for Brain-Trainer software and hardware products using your affiliate link.
If you are approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Brain-Trainer via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referral information.
Neurofeedback, or brain-training, is a complex product and therefore our policy is that our affiliates must have knowledge of neurofeedback and how the Brain-Trainer system is unique. If you feel you qualify then please include relevant information in your application.
To remain active, we expect affiliates will have 3 referrals per year at minimum. The first payment will be after 3 referrals which will be paid at once. Subsequent referrals will be paid monthly. We pay affiliate commissions the first week of every month. Affiliate commissions are paid via PayPal or Zelle. There is no minimum payout balance.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must provide your PayPal or bank information to our accounting department.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. This includes using a different email address.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a customer clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is set on their browser that tracks your referral. That cookie is stored for 90 days after the click. If the customer buys at brain-trainer on a different browser, the referral will not be awarded to you. If you are aware of a referral sale that didn’t get assigned to you, let us know and we will assign it to you.
Refunds and revoked payments
If a payment has been refunded or revoked, we do not pay commission for the referral. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Normally, rejections for commission happen for three reasons:
- The sale that generated the commission has been refunded
- The referral method violated our policies (details below) or the spirit of our policies
- The sale was paid with payment plan (installments) rather than paid in full.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right tho choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection.
Allowed promotional methods
- How you promote Brain-Trainer is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Brain-Trainer and bring us legitimate, loyal customers.
- Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Brain-Trainer and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about brain-training and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter/X with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers about brain-training with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses using your referral link in your replies.
By being an affiliate, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before being paid. This affiliate agreement is not a contract. The affiliate relationship does not represent a formal agreement. You are not an employee of Brain-Trainer. These terms are subject to change without notice.