Brain-Trainer believes you learn the system by using it first on your own brain. Then through the support of one of our Master Trainers, you will receive mentoring and supervision to begin working with clients. Below are the steps to take to become a professional brain trainer:
- Start by choosing a Master Trainer (MT) to guide you through the process.
- With the help of your MT purchase your training package: equipment, software, mentoring and supervision.
- Begin watching our foundational video lessons (30 day process).
- Schedule your practicum workshop with your MT to set up and use your system, assess and train your own brain.
- Over the next 5 months, continue self-training as well starting to assess and train clients. Access 10 hours of online supervision from your MT and additional online video lessons.
- Experience your own changes and help clients change their lives in lasting ways through brain training.
- Within 6 months, from start-to-finish, you will build competence and confidence in using this powerful tool with your clients & become certified.
- As a Certified Brain-Trainer you will gain access to a supportive community of colleagues, connect to online groups, and get a free listing on our website.
To Get Started Contact A Master Trainer Today!
- Cheryl Desvernine, Licensed Professional Counselor, VA
804 357-2483 email@example.com
- Erica Lyme, Masters of Education/Licensed Teacher, OH
937 726-0122 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Pinkstaff, LPC, BCN, San Antonio, TX
210 663-5472 email@example.com
- Pilar Rojas, Coordinator, Latin America, MEXICO
+521 5560860016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Breitmann, Coordinator of Lay Trainers, TN
850 774-2381 email@example.com
- Tamera Siminow, MA, Counseling Psychology, VA
703 728-6087 Tamera.Siminow@Brain-Trainer.com