What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted through PayPal which has a number of security measures; we do not store your credit card information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This policy was last modified on 1/13/2014
The Learning Curve