What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a forms such as the Client Report. If you register an account with our website, we provide you with the ability to delete your personal information.
When ordering products or using the online tools on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter various information such as: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. If you complete a Client Report, you will be asked to provide information about yourself in order to create your brain training plan.
We utilize Google Analytics to monitor and improve the performance of our websites. We have linked our Google Analytics account with our Google Adwords account so as to improve the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. We may from time to time use Google Analytics data for remarketing purposes. You may visit the Google Analytics page with information about how to opt out of Google Analytics tracking: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
- To process Client Reports Your information will be used to evaluate your brain-training progress. If you provide an email address, we will set up an account for your data to be stored and you will have the ability view, edit or delete your data. If you work with a trainer, we will share your Client Report results with them. You may remove a trainer from having access to your account. To review your data, please login and visit your account page here: https://provider.brain-trainer.com/user/
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: SSL encryption, password protected accounts and databases to safeguard your information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted through PayPal which has a number of security measures. Brain-Trainer International does not store your credit card information in our websites.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This policy was last modified on 5/22/2014